Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Holy Bright!! LA Colors Flicker with OPI Black Shatter

Okay, okay, okay, I know you're first going to say "ERMAHGERD NO MORE CRACKLE/SHATTER/FRACTURED/SHREDDED!!!!!!" But! This is to amazing to pass up, even though its probably coming off tonight because its a little much for a school counseling office, lol. (I wanted to save it for a party Friday night, but I'm supposed to wear red on Friday...)

I took the brightest polish I own and crackled on it, but what is the brightest, you may ask?  Well, here you will find LA Colors in Flicker. This is the essence of highlighter neon yellow, and its generally only $1-2, I got it for $1 at Dollar General! Now, the formula is kind of thin and sheer, so I did one thick coat over Sally Hansen White On to make it POP, but it looked amazing. I then was hoping the shatter would dull it down a little, but it really just made it very edgy and bold (*cough*80's!*cough*).

Like I said, this would be fantastic for a party, just a LITTLE much for a school setting. What do you think?

Peace!
-Jessica

PS. The pictures are captionless at the end because I'm using my phone app to write this post.

2 comments:

  1. I love yellow with Black Shatter, so gorgeous! I tried it last year with Kleancolor Holo Yellow which adds some glitter and sparkle to the manicure. Very pretty. Still love crackles, shatters, whatever so thanks for sharing! My Black Shatter got pretty gunky after a few uses though, hope it doesn't happen to your :(

    I nominated you for the Liebster award! congratulations :)
    http://samplesentaeyen.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-and-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thanks!!! I'll have to work on that later today perhaps :-)

      Delete