Monday, August 6, 2012

Color Club Revvvolution and Fashion Addict Pt. 3: Revvvolution!

So I am WAAAAYYYY overdue posting this, considering I wore it a week ago! However, the past week has been spent with mostly naked nails, as I'm trying to get my house SPOTLESS before I go back to work and my husband starts his new job :-D (for those that may not know yet but know my husband's teaching job search, he got hired at a school 45 minutes north of here!).

Then the other night, my niece had her BFF over (my niece is 6, her friend is 8), and we had a "spa night" complete with hair styling, hand waxing, facials, pedicures, and manicures courtesy of Aunt Jess's nail stash ;-). So I was able to finally paint nails with the girls then, and WOULD have done a double blog post, but it chipped already!

HOWEVER, back to my main focus here! Here are the pics of Color Club Revvvolution I have been DYING to share! Now, I had to do this mani relatively quickly, because I had to take my husband to his interview (I drive him so he can do work on the way for his summer school position). But it goes to show how much I LURRRVE this color. These are all ONE COAT of Revvvolution, mainly in direct sunlight in my car (yes, I took the pictures while I was waiting for my husband to get out of his interview, hehe). The formula was fabulous, though I think a second coat would have been better, there was some slight balding in the center of a couple nails. I also once again refrained from a basecoat and used China Glaze Fast Forward topcoat, but left out the Gelous since it didn't really help the first time.

So, without further ado:






Okay, this is SUCH a gorgeous color! Now I need to work on an Olympics themed nail art design for Polly Polish Polish Days...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment