Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Mani!

Okay, so, got my St. Patrick's Day nails on for the weekend! Plans are thus far:
1.) Get some house cleaning done (may lead to a need to repaint nails, hehe, don't know what though!)
2.) Going to my local high school's musical , Seussical the Musical (have a family friend in it, doing amazing!)
3.) Going to the Boondocks Bar and Restaurant for drinks and dancing!

While doing all of this, I will (hopefully!) be sporting these nails:


The green is China Glaze It's Alive!. The nail art is done with Wet N' Wild Black Creme, The Gold and the Beautiful, and an array of the rainbow colors that I can't remember at the moment (plus some "Broadway" yellow nail art jewels). I'm not entirely happy with it, because my cat decided to get in the way and help smudge the design. But overall, it's cute, so I may have to stick with it :-).

So there you have it! Enjoy your St. Patrick's Day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment