Monday, March 12, 2012

One post after the other: Store Haul!

I've been talking on Facebook about all the polish I've bought since March began. Well, here's an idea of what I have thusfar:
Of just the China Glaze I bought, I have from left to right:
China Glaze Magnetix in Instant Chemistry and Cling On (plus magnet of course!), China Glaze Crackles in Oxidized Aqua and Latticed Lilac, It's Alive from the 2011 Halloween collection, two mini Ruby Pumps, and China Glaze base coat and fast-dry topcoat.

The rest is mainly Color Club, with a few others in between. From left to right there is: Savvy French White (plain white creme), mini Color Clubs Pretty in Platinum, Starry Temptress, Translucent, Wicked Sweet, Nouveau Vintage, and Fame and Fortune. Then there's Zoya Gemma, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Pink Proposal, and Orly Twilight.

Someday I will start swatching my colors as I buy them (mayhaps on a color wheel? But for now I'm thinking my fingers, even if I do one finger). But for now, you at least see what my latest purchases have given me!

Now, for that Sally Beauty order to come in with THREE Hunger Games polishes, two crackles, and five sparkly fun China Glaze polishes (cannot WAIT for Dorothy Who? and Lubu Heels).

No comments:

Post a Comment